Kubernetes is an open-source system for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications. It was originally designed by Google and is now maintained by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation.
Kubernetes is at the cutting-edge of application deployment. The best way to kick-start your DevOps career is by learning how to effectively deploy Kubernetes.
This course is for absolute Kubernetes beginners. With zero knowledge about Kubernetes, once you take this course and complete all of the hands-on coding exercises, you will be ready to deploy your own applications on a Kubernetes platform.
This course is the best way to learn the Kubernetes skills you will need to succeed in your DevOps career.
What you’ll learn
- Gain a basic understanding of Kubernetes Fundamentals
- Develop Kubernetes Configuration Files in YAML
- Deploy Kubernetes Cluster on local systems
- Deploy Applications on Kubernetes
- Setup ReplicaSets, Services and Deployments on Kubernetes
- Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Basic System Administration
- Have access to a laptop or system to setup Kubernetes
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in Containers
- Beginners in Orchestration
- System Administrators
- Project Managers
|Unit 1||Lesson 1|