The “Data Privacy & Protection for SMEs” course is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills to protect your organization’s data from Data Breaches.
You will gain a basic understanding of the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) and its requirements, and identify the different types of data risks associated with the different business processes within your organisation
By taking this course, you will be able to understand how your organization can comply with PDPA regulations and how you can avoid paying hefty fines for a Data Breach within your organisation
WHY DO YOU NEED TO ATTEND THS COURSE?
- Every Organisation is at risk!
- Avoid Hefty Fines for Data Breaches
- YOU can be liable for a data breach penalty
- Build your customers’ trust in your Organisation
- Understand your PDPA obligations so you can minimise Data Breaches
So don’t wait until it’s too late – enrol in ” Data Privacy & Protection for SMEs” course today and safeguard your organization’s valuable data to avoid paying hefty Data Breach penalties!
WHY DATA PRIVACY IS SO IMPORTANT FOR YOUR ORGANISATION?
- Can your Organisation survive a maximum financial penalty of $1,000,000 or 10% of the annual Gross Revenue if you are found guilty of a data breach?
- Will your customers still be doing business with your Organisation after a Data Breach?
- How much will it cost to regain their trust or are they lost forever?
- Is it more cost effective to pay to LEARN how to minimise Data Breaches within your Organisation and to avoid hefty fines than to actually PAY those hefty fines
UNDERSTANDING PDPA COMPLIANCE
This course will gives you an overview of the PDPA and Do Not Call Registry Obligations of the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA)
You will learn how it impacts your Organisation’s work processes and how your Organisation can comply with the law and avoid paying hefty fines and legal penalties for data breaches
WHAT THIS COURSE COVERS
IDENTIFYING POTENTIAL THREATS
Identify potential data and cyber security risks that are associated with your business processes such as phishing attacks, ransomware, and other types of malware that can harm your organization’s data
LESSONS FROM PAST PDPC ENFORCEMENT CASES
These decisions provide valuable insights and lessons so that organisations can implement measures to prevent similar occurrences. They also serve to remind individuals and organisations of their respective rights and obligations under the PDPA
COMMON EXAMPLES OF DATA BREACHES AT THE WORKPLACE
Real Life examples of data breach scenarios in the various industries for you to understand and benefit in the following ways:
- Understand the risks involved in your Organisation’s work processes
- Identify the vulnerabilities associated with your Organisation’s system
- Take steps to mitigate or eliminate these risks
- Enhance your Organisation’s preparedness by learning from such workplace cases
WHAT SHOULD DO YOU DO AS AN ORGANISATION
Understand the basic steps involved in preparing your Organisation for compliance with PDPA and the steps involved in this process
There are no reviews yet.